CHECK OUT THESE BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE WOOD "FARM FRESH EGGS" SIGN

ISLANDREPTILE

In the Brooder
11 Years
Mar 25, 2008
So many have ordered from this site and I just wanted to extend my appreciation, it means a great deal. If anyone would like a custom made sign for thier farm please give me an approx size you want and what you would like it to say. I can make any size or shape and or preference of wood if you have one. Please email me for any purchases or questions you may have. I have a couple other designs that are almost ready for pictures so keep checking back, again, thank you very much. Your business is greatly appreciated. I still have the 1st sign for sale. Its 10x10 and it is not water proof. It is made of pine and can be easily customised with your name or farm name, and or colors can be changed as well. As I said, if you think of a design you would like please contact me and I will make it. This sign pictured as is are $20.00 shipped. We accept money orders only. Please email me for payment info Thank you again, this is for a very good cause. I appoligise for the delayed response, I just had a little baby girl, Demi Lee 5lbs 10 ozs 18 inches long. I also make custom chicken coops, just havent been able to figure out a cheap way to ship them without killing anyones wallet. Anyone in the Long Island NY area feel free to contact me, I will come to your home and build one to your specifications.

sign.jpg

sign2.jpg

Our New Baby Girl!!!
DSC04570.jpg

My Other babies

DSC04393.jpg

DSC04368-Copy.jpg

Here is my Brooder I built. It is in my shed suspended off the floor to save needed floor space. It has timed lighting and now has a 20 lb feeder fillable from the outside along with auto water.
brooder.jpg

chicks12.jpg

chicks11.jpg

Congrats on the baby! I am so glad your signs are doing so well! Hopefully soon I will be getting one as well! Your chicks and Brooder are fabulous as well! Keep up the great work! Its all so lovely!
love.gif

I agree with Lanissa86, and your baby girl is soooo beautiful , exactly like the doll they show in the magazines. COngratulations to the mom too...as for the signs, I'm way behind the egg stage, may be in 6-8 months.
big_smile.png

Gorgeous baby girl!! Congratulations!!

I can't wait to see your new signs. I haven't decided what I want yet, hoping I will see one that and I will just know it is the one!!

Thank you soooo much for the compliments. She is my little princess. She is now almost 3 weeks old. She looks just like her mommy:) thank god! If she had my looks she'd be in trouble. She is my 5th, and my wifes 4th. I have 4 from a previous marriage and she has 3 from a previous. We decided we wanted one together, now shop is closed. My wife is 42 and I just turned 38, baby making days are coming to an end. I'll have like 4 more signs for ya by the end of the day. Any suggestions on colors or stain? Everyone seems to be spreading the word, You have no idea how much I appreciate it, even though I've only recieved one actual payment, I have alot of interest and I'm greatful.

I would like to see a style that is suitable for outside use and has a detachable sign that says "open" on one side and "closed" on the other, attached to the bottom of the sign with hook and eye bolts. About 18 x 24 so it can be seen from the street.

Back
Top Bottom