Chehalis Washington Dec 3rd and 4th Potluck and Show sign up.

A Costco fruit, or veg tray would be wonderful. But so would something to drink. Don't feel you need to overdo things. You are driving much further than most of us.

Time and location?

DW and I will be there on Sat.
smile.png

Quote:
Thank you. I will definitely bring something. I wish I had more time.

I'll bring some Cider and Spice.. and some other juice and waters.
smile.png
Maybe a tray of something to nibble too...

Quote:
Thats good it will possibly be good for you becuase while we may not be able to stay long enough to attend the potluck (2 month old baby at home with mother in law.....
hide.gif
and a long drive) we will be donating a pumpkin cheese cake to the cause. Leased we could do since everyones been so wonderful. It very rich and so good which is why its so bad for you!
big_smile.png
I do make it with half the sugar and its pumpkin and cheese so its not to bad for you right??? Thats what I tell myself anyway
gig.gif

How many people usually attend the potluck? maybe I should make 2? Or are people just to pumpkined out already? I could do a chocolate cream pie also to bring but Idk how well it would do without refridgeration.

We at leased wanted to come and be able to meet some people to put faces to names and kind words and to get an idea of how shows work. The show scene is all new for us but we can't wait. DD is so excited!

Last edited:
Quote:
http://washingtonfeatherfanciers.webs.com/Website Files/Winter Show 2011/ChehalisCatalog.pdf

no no no .. the good stuff.. when does the good stuff start (this potluck)
smile.png

PS -- thanks for the PDF - the driving directions will come in handy.

VF I think what you are trying to find out is WHERE'S THE FOOD It will be in the same building maybe off in a far corner. As for time probably when we think most are here and or when we get hungry.

2hot2chicken YES you can leave that choc cream pie in the ice chest in my truck ! ! ! !

Back
Top Bottom