Chick order waiting crew

I'm still waiting too. I ordered from Ideal in May and they're supposted to ship June 11!! I ordered 2 Buff Ops; 2 BR; 2 Blue Cochins. Come on babies!!
jumpy.gif

LOL well, my chicks that were supposed to hatch April 25, came in on May 30. So we now have a RIR in our mix (the rest went home with the people I work with - good thing as I don't need that many).

Good luck waiting!

Louella

Well, I couldn't wait and ended up getting 2 mre cochins and 2 more silkies yesterday... haha! Hey, at this point what's 4 more??? My other 25 layers (and my 3 roos!) should be here today or tomorrow!! YAY!!!!

Those 4 new chicks were PRACTICAL.. um... SOMEONE had to test the brooder... um... RIGHT?
roll.png

Well I thought I would get my babies today from MPC, but it's not happening
hit.gif

They were supposed to ship yesterday, but they called me last night and told me that the White Crested Black Polish I ordered wasn't available. They substitued a mystery polish chick, but the order didn't make it out yesterday...so I'm hoping they will be here tomorrow. We'll see
hmm.png

woot.gif
I talked to McMurray about the couple of chicks that were missing from this order and my barred rocks and brown leggorns that were supposed to be coming 08/11 are now coming 7/21.
yippiechickie.gif
3 weeks earlier!!!

crud - I have got to get their coop finished
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom