Chicken breeders or Folks in South Africa?

Pics
@hedz82 yes it is , looks like we have 2 now, awesome, i'm so happy, now to hope they stay safe from the hunters in the area
idunno.gif

Last edited:
@hedz82 yes it is , looks like we have 2 now, awesome, i'm so happy, now to hope they stay safe from the hunters in the area
idunno.gif
Wow, they are like my favourite animals ever, EXTREMELY intelligent. Looks like you came real close for the photo, are they quite tame?

Wow, they are like my favourite animals ever, EXTREMELY intelligent. Looks like you came real close for the photo, are they quite tame?
they can be , on my honey moon we had both bush pigs and warthog by our chalet and they would eat from our hands, that photo was taken while it was standing just outside the bedroom window, here is another one, just found his sleeping spot, he looked up to see what was going on then went back to sleep, he has no fear what so ever but I have no idea if he is tame , so best to be cautious till we get to know each other better lol

they can be , on my honey moon we had both bush pigs and warthog by our chalet and they would eat from our hands, that photo was taken while it was standing just outside the bedroom window, here is another one, just found his sleeping spot, he looked up to see what was going on then went back to sleep, he has no fear what so ever but I have no idea if he is tame , so best to be cautious till we get to know each other better lol
Oh thats so sweet! Yeah, its never a good idea for wildlife to be too tame, it invariably causes problems eventually. They re beautiful though!

Back
Top Bottom