Chicken breeders or Folks in South Africa?

I either have awesome chickens or they are older than what the guy said...

How is your roo?

Lol. My roo is much much better now. Only have that ruffling breathing between 4 am and 6 am. Messing in my bathroom. Sitting on the toilet... And crowing like it's the end of the world. He even tried pecking me last night Lol. But all my neighbour's chickens kicked the bucket now

Lol. My roo is much much better now. Only have that ruffling breathing between 4 am and 6 am. Messing in my bathroom. Sitting on the toilet... And crowing like it's the end of the world. He even tried pecking me last night Lol. But all my neighbour's chickens kicked the bucket now

That is so awful for your neighbour. I had a roo and hen pecking at me I solved it by picking them up and walking around with them, they followed me around like dogs afterwards lol.

So interesting to see all these sa based posts.... Loving the pics nanna34 well played

What is the consensus on the drinking nipples..... Is it worth getting some?

Had a rude wakening this morning. My husband went to open the chickens and found one of our little chicks with one foot in the grave. Don't know what happened. But it just passed away. I had so much hope for that little one.

They say you should never count your chicks before they hatch. Truth is you shouldn't count them before they hatch, grow up and start laying.

It seems like the hen is abandoning her chicks. It's the first time I see this. They are only 4 weeks old. Found them under a tree, chilled and numb. They just let me pick them up and hold them. Now they are in a box in the sun with a blanket and some food. Gave them Stresspak as well

Back
Top Bottom