Chicken Craft Contest (With Prize)

Chicky Crazy

Songster
6 Years
Feb 27, 2013
I want everyone to think of something they can make with things around the house as a gift to their flock. Perhaps it could be a dirt box made from a tray or even a swing! The possibilities are endless. My chickens' birthday is in a week and I'm want to give them something special. I know there are some very creative people on here and what better way to celebrate a birthday than have a fun contest!!!

Deadline: 20th of March

Rules:
Post at least two pictures of your creation along with simple instructions of how to make it. (The more pictures the better!) I will choose the winner for how creative their craft is. Make as many crafts as you want!!!

Prize:
I will make an avatar for the winner specially edited to their taste.

I would love to enter but the deadline seems to short. I would suggest extending it to at least the end of the month.
smile.png

Jeff

I would love to enter but the deadline seems to short. I would suggest extending it to at least the end of the month. :)

Jeff
Ok well you can enter if you want and don't worry when you get it in. I would like to make something for my chickens though.

Well, I don't know if this is quite a gift, but I fabricated a "chicken leash". It's basically all the parts of a normal dog leash, only it's put snuggly (not tight!) beneath the wings, under their chest and before their legs. It doesn't hurt them.

Back
Top Bottom