Chicken egg swap

BellLisamo

Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis
10 Years
Feb 7, 2009
Tombstone, AZ
Ok we have a waterfowl one, a designer egg one, and a crazy egg chain (where everything is welcome), but can we make just a chicken egg one???

Anyone?

Any ideas? Is there something else i missed? (im still new to this!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Just chickens. Dont care if they are pure (theres a pure egg chain) or "designer". Just chickens, any kinds. Is there one like that yet?

I would think it would go over, I just don't know if anyone with pure eggs would want to get mixed ones in return. Also, are you talking a swap, or a chain? I think a swap would be really fun, but it would have to have ending dates, to get all the names together and organized.

Also, some of us without hatchers have trouble getting eggs together for a specific date, to go in the incubator at the same time.

Quote:
I was hoping for a chain. For example, heres my situation... I have no pure eggs right now. (besides one polish hen and polish roo) so i couldnt offer but 2 to 3 eggs depending on if she lays or not. So i cant participate in the purebred swap. =o(
Soooo i get to watch the auctions, and the "designer" egg swap and hope for what i want, BUT then again no one will probably want my eggs cause they are sooooo wierd of a mix. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as I can be sure of fertility I'll swap a few eggs with ya. I have black Astroloup roos with BA, BO, RIR, WO, and two EE hens. No ones really laying right now so it might be a little bit, but I would love to have a few polish eggs.

Back
Top Bottom