Chicken Farts

Valid point! Although I didn't escape completely unscathed.
Iv'e told myself it was water, a rouge raindrop, maybe a bug spit on me....just anything other than what it most likely was.
Wasn't brown, so no further investigation, bug spit case closed.:old
I'm just thinking pink belly would be so much better than a brown belly. :eek:

Boy, does this bring back memories. This gives us the tools we need to torment our chickens while we LOL. I'd love to do the one where you put your palms against your mouth, but I can't do it anymore with a beard.

So I took a moment to show my "Better Half" this video, and this thread, for some reason I figured she might like it. Now my 38 year old toddler is showing me how to take a straw, place one end under her arm pit, blow on the other, and make the "really good wet ones". lol Yeh....that's why I love her.

Boy, does this bring back memories. This gives us the tools we need to torment our chickens while we LOL. I'd love to do the one where you put your palms against your mouth, but I can't do it anymore with a beard.

Oh Good Heavens ... WARN us before you post a video like that ... I almost wet myself, laughing!!!!!

@jeepgirl13 You've GOT to check this thread out ... It's right up our twisted alley .......

I've heard some of my girls toot. Took me by surprise. Sometimes when I'm doing the roost head count at night I'll do something different to see if I get a reaction. If I let one rip they start making comments that sound like, "Oh my!", "Did you hear that?", "Well I never!", "Hope it doesn't stink.", etc. Once when it was hot and I had my shirt off, I cupped my hand under my armpit and started cranking my arm to get repeated fart sounds (something I did as a kid). The whole place went absolutely wild; they were all standing up hollering in a clamor with me dancing around and laughing out loud. It was really funny.
:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau

Back
Top Bottom