Chicken Farts

Pics
Omg! Facebook?:sick

Why would you go there, when you've got us, here?

I'm just kidding. I dont use facebook, and I dont like it, but you're more than welcome to post whatever you want on there! I'm sure a TON of those people on there could use some honest farts....:thumbsup
Yeah...I'm hoping a certain someone sees it.
Kinda "aiming" it at them, if you get my "drift".:gig

Just for the future though, we dont use the "f" word here. It's a dirty word.... lol jk;)

Im always giving my hubby crap for being on facebook all the time, but them I go and spend my free time on facebook for chickens. BYC is so much better than facebook IMO. :thumbsup

Mostly cuz chicken farts:gig
AMEN! Yeah, I go there mostly to see family news and chicken stuff and to keep in touch with members of a club of which I am President. I miss a lot of stuff there cuz I'll go days without looking, but if I'm not at work I'm checking BYC constantly. So much better than Facebook.

AMEN! Yeah, I go there mostly to see family news and chicken stuff and to keep in touch with members of a club of which I am President. I miss a lot of stuff there cuz I'll go days without looking, but if I'm not at work I'm checking BYC constantly. So much better than Facebook.

I only use facebook to get ahold of ppl I lost numbers for. But i got locked out like a month ago for some unknown reason and i just dont care enough to figure out why.

Now if I get locked out of BYC I just might go full fledged nuclear meltdown...

Have you ever had your dog fart? Silent but deadly? Once I was laying in bed with my dog when she was sleeping and she farted at least 3 times.. it stunk so bad i had to leave the room.:th
My old dog who I lost this past march was like that. I would see her look at her butt all confused, then lay back down. It would be until I smelled it that I realized what happened.

If any of my dogs stink up the room they get to leave. I just open a window while I'm shooting them out.

Have you ever had your dog fart? Silent but deadly? Once I was laying in bed with my dog when she was sleeping and she farted at least 3 times.. it stunk so bad i had to leave the room.:th
My Danes sleep in the living room. Those are big dogs with big farts.... I dont think theres enough air, even with the window open, to keep me alive through the night if they slept in the room with me and hubby and baby

Back
Top Bottom