Do you play, mainly, on Console, PC, Mobile, or Other?

• Mobile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please let me know!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Xalthir

Chirping
May 24, 2020
Louisiana
1591648778569.png

So, I'm a gamer at heart. I play lots of video games, tabletop games, and board games so I figured I'd start a thread since I didn't see one that fits the bill. I invite members of the community, if there are others, to a place where we can talk about what games we are playing, what we are excited for, etc.

Also, of course, chicken conversation.

More or less a hangout spot for likeminded folk! Anyone is welcome, casual or hardcore.

Since I started this thread I think it's fitting that I open the conversation with some of what I've been playing:

1591648995996.png

This little treat has been something that's devoured my time lately. It's a rouge-like that has a bunch of elements from a ton of different inspirations- but the best way to describe it would be Doom, Nuclear Throne, and Borderlands had a baby. Which I personally think is high praise.

The other games I've been no-lifing are:

1591649142321.png

This open world exploration game has been really fun to chill out with when I need to unwind, this has been a go-to before bed when settling down if a book or show won't do it.

1591649180745.png

This has been the game that my partner and I have been playing more than anything lately. When we're done working in the yard this is what we play. Farm while you farm, I guess.

I don't really play many phone/pc/console games, but my sister and I are really into the Disney Villainous board game. I bought all the expansions and we play a lot. If you haven't played it, I suggest getting it. Once you figure out game play it's super fun, and with all the expansions you could play with up to 15 people. I don't think I would suggest it with that many, but it would be possible.

Edited to add: After seeing Nabiki's comment, my other sister and I are semi into Pokemon Go. I play that pretty regularly.

Last edited:
I don't really play many phone/pc/console games, but my sister and I are really into the Disney Villainous board game. I bought all the expansions and we play a lot. If you haven't played it, I suggest getting it. Once you figure out game play it's super fun, and with all the expansions you could play with up to 15 people. I don't think I would suggest it with that many, but it would be possible.

Edited to add: After seeing Nabiki's comment, my other sister and I are semi into Pokemon Go. I play that pretty regularly.

I've never heard of this board game before! I'll have to check it out, we have a group of about 9 that gets together regularly these days so we're always looking for more stuff to do around the table.

I mostly do single player on the computer, but I'm a major Pokemon Go player. I also do tabletop RPGs.

Edit: Oh, I don't have chickens, but I raise quail.

Our little family loves Pokemon GO, we're taking a break from it right now- but we've been considering it again. We liked going out hiking and stuff then coming back and rolling around the city to do GeoCaching and Pokemon GO at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom