Chicken non stop sneezing and trouble breathing

Puddingtheamericana

In the Brooder
Jul 14, 2021
our americana, pudding, has been sneezing non stop straight for almost ten minutes now. she’s some what stopped now but she’s still doing it just with longer gaps between sneezes. she seems active and it feisty when i was checking her other symptoms. so far it’s just the sneezing, some mouth breathing, and when i was holding her i could feel her breathing pretty heavily and also somewhat hear her breathing, and it didn’t sounds very normal. anyone know what this could be?

Look her over around her nostrils to see if there is a grain of feed stuck inside the nostril or something irritating them. Was this happening during eating?

our americana, pudding, has been sneezing non stop straight for almost ten minutes now. she’s some what stopped now but she’s still doing it just with longer gaps between sneezes. she seems active and it feisty when i was checking her other symptoms. so far it’s just the sneezing, some mouth breathing, and when i was holding her i could feel her breathing pretty heavily and also somewhat hear her breathing, and it didn’t sounds very normal. anyone know what this could be?
late response but she seems completely fine now, my chickens have a reputation of strange illnesses and being completely fine afterwards

Back
Top Bottom