Chicken Shoes!

Pics
Alright I'll bite have three pairs actually 5 so first three .. the black boots walmart like 10 bucks but heck wider at the top hate wet britches great sole on them.. the white and black goodwill payed less than a dollar lots harder but also one I put the screws in bottom
@microchick keeps me upright photo three is my walking stick compliments of the son who made this in his boy scout days but 34 now.. the tennis shows are recent add but most often go the black boots easy on and off tennis shoe may get washed have to use a shoe horn to get them onView attachment 1285884 View attachment 1285885 View attachment 1285886 View attachment 1285887
Great!! Somehow they look a bit on the clean side! Do you have snow?

Alright I'll bite have three pairs actually 5 so first three .. the black boots walmart like 10 bucks but heck wider at the top hate wet britches great sole on them.. the white and black goodwill payed less than a dollar lots harder but also one I put the screws in bottom
@microchick keeps me upright photo three is my walking stick compliments of the son who made this in his boy scout days but 34 now.. the tennis shows are recent add but most often go the black boots easy on and off tennis shoe may get washed have to use a shoe horn to get them onView attachment 1285884 View attachment 1285885 View attachment 1285886 View attachment 1285887
Nice collection! :woot

Or when you get that Friday night feeling!! :lau

View attachment 1285896
Now that's a sassy chick!:lau:gig

We have mud here let me tell ya 4 dogs and 3 people there is mud have what we called Juneau tennis shoes it is awful the why of the walking stick above as I have gone down more than once... I have the pleasure of neuropathy that includes falling at any given time also legally blind love my BF but he will forget my tunnel vision leave something for me to trip over.. dumb all by myself I layed pallet to get in the coop mud was so bad last year slick wood BOOM:lau

Back
Top Bottom