Chicken Shoes!

Pics
We got 3 foot :lol:
Keep it there please???:hit :lau
We have mud here let me tell ya 4 dogs and 3 people there is mud have what we called Juneau tennis shoes it is awful the why of the walking stick above as I have gone down more than once... I have the pleasure of neuropathy that includes falling at any given time also legally blind love my BF but he will forget my tunnel vision leave something for me to trip over.. dumb all by myself I layed pallet to get in the coop mud was so bad last year slick wood BOOM:lau
I won't go into my whole mess, but lots of dogs...and I have neuropathy as well...it gets crazy when it's muddy for sure!:hmm
I'm always slipping and sliding.. luckily I usually have a large dog close by that let's me lean on em...:D

So I don't need to buy today designer Wellie boots I saw online? Lol.:idunno

No. A pair of old slippers will be fine!!

Nah...it's about to be flip flops in the coop weather! :D
But I tell ya, word on the street is that chickens judge us by our footwear. What do you really think those roosters are saying in the morning?
"Hey Mr. Mud Boots! Mrs. 'what were you thinking when you bought those?', get out here and let us out!!"

I won't go into my whole mess, but lots of dogs...and I have neuropathy as well...it gets crazy when it's muddy for sure!:hmm
I'm always slipping and sliding.. luckily I usually have a large dog close by that let's me lean on em...:D

Moose is my big boy who is there when I fall 5 year old Black Lab

:lau Well its all gone now! :yesss Im going abroad so I was afraid the snow wouldn't allow us to go to the airport LOL but thank goodness, its melted.

Back
Top Bottom