Chicken Shoes!

Pics
Flip flops are good, till your toes gets pecked! The girls especially love painted toenails.. :gig
Lol! Good thing I just have little duckies :)
20170430_140548.jpg
20170430_140548.jpg

Funny story on that pic. . I used to go around and turn bricks over and help them find worms it was so much fun. . I accidentally dropped one one time and it wriggled between my toes .. . the fight was on between three little ducklings trying to get that worm! From that day on they had found my feet. :lau
They were constantly checking between my toes to see if there were any worms hiding in there :gig

Funny story on that pic. . I used to go around and turn bricks over and help them find worms it was so much fun. . I accidentally dropped one one time and it wriggled between my toes .. . the fight was on between three little ducklings trying to get that worm! From that day on they had found my feet. :lau
They were constantly checking between my toes to see if there were any worms hiding in there :gig
Oh wow! That is hilarious! :lau:lau:he

I would also highly suggest one of these shoe brushes. I have another one at the farm that I hate. But this one at home is great because its flat. Stand on it on one foot, brush the other foot. Doesn't scoot out from under you that way. It's easy to hose out when it gets muddy/poopy buildup but the rain keeps it fairly well clear.
View attachment 1286193
I really need this! I have a brick planter wall I scrape my shoes on before I head up the deck stairs. It's dual purpose because the poop fertilizes the planter, but it doesn't get into the tread of the shoes like brushes would!

I really need this! I have a brick planter wall I scrape my shoes on before I head up the deck stairs. It's dual purpose because the poop fertilizes the planter, but it doesn't get into the tread of the shoes like brushes would!
I wash my shoes off in the duck pool, lol.

That's the best! I can totally picture this - the ducks thinking "She has magic, yummy stuff producing toes! Wish our toes could do that!" :)

Back
Top Bottom