Chicken Terrifies Boy in Florida

Cute video.

I don't believe he was ever really scared. Exhilarated and anxious would be a better way to describe him. If he was truly scared, he'd have been clinging to daddy for dear life. BTDT!

Thanks for sharing.

As I catch up on the posts, I see there are quite a few child fear stories. Scared of grass. Now that's an unusual one!! I think I share the same favorite part of the first video with max13077. Just when Saul thinks all of the chickens have gone away and he's safe, he turns around and--dang!--there's another one!! Actually, that's pretty much how his first two encounters went. They would go away and the next thing he knew, he would be surrounded! I noticed, too, that the chickens never hesitated to strut over and check him out. They seem fearless of him and try to intimidate him by stretching their necks to the limit until they can nearly look him square in the eye. If there was a bunch of birds around that could do that to me, I would be packin' heat on a routine basis. I am surprised actually at how quickly Saul's fear level has diminished. Cassandra, thanks for all of your thoughtful comments. The videos also sparked discussion in my own family.

Back
Top Bottom