Chickens for president!!!

Rooster vs hen!

• Rooster

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Hen

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Pics
I stand with my flock! Broody hens will get 3 1/2 month leave if I'm elected! Muffin 2017!

Attachments

• IMG_0726.JPG
    IMG_0726.JPG
    480.7 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 1040200 Gender: Female
Name: Rebecca
Breed: Australorp
About: I raised her as a baby chick, She is docile and loves attention!
Vote for Rebecca! She wants everyone to get along. She thinks we all should be treated equal! She believes in the power of the egg. That it brings the life of a chicken. She thinks it is special that her ancestors originated in Australia with the kangaroos. Vote Rebecca!

I Enter One of My Chickens!

Name: Chip
Breed: Easter Egger
Interests: Being petted, chasing others, crowing in the morning
View attachment 1040647

Vote for Chip! Chip will protect the flock from anything, day or night, rain or shine! Chip will make sure that there is NO pecking order, NO meanness, and a 0% mortality rate for all ages! Chip will make sure there is more than enough tasty, nutritious, easily accessible food, more than enough easily accessible water, and more than enough of comfortable living space! With all of these benefits, how could you not vote for Chip? So, vote for Chip today!

Vote for Chip! Chip will protect the flock from anything, day or night, rain or shine! Chip will make sure that there is NO pecking order, NO meanness, and a 0% mortality rate for all ages! Chip will make sure there is more than enough tasty, nutritious, easily accessible food, more than enough easily accessible water, and more than enough of comfortable living space! With all of these benefits, how could you not vote for Chip? So, vote for Chip today!

Yes! I wish you the best of luck! ;)

Back
Top Bottom