Chickens in a Hotel Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
how can they proof that they werent born in Texas. What does "out of state " mean? hatched outside the state, taken outside the state in general and brought back or eggs layed outside the state?
Seems to be easier to get them from TX, thats where most of my eggs are from.(and i kept the proof)

chicken birth certificates.
lau.gif
lol.png

We have yet to take them to a hotel but we have one chicken "mama" that sleeps in a basket on a chair next to our bed everynight. My DDH trained her... he's the best.

I dont know what we'll do if we have to go away... maybe we will have to take her with us!

I took some of my chickies into a nursing home to see our neighbor last year and everybody loved them!
smile.png
Earlier in the day they'd had llamas roaming the halls, so my small chickies were no problem.
Taking your chickens with you on vacation is too cute. I wish I could do it sometime. I would have loved to take mine to our trips to Washington D.C in 1998 and 2000-I missed my chickies and other pets SO much in that big city! Feeding the pigeons during my family's picnic lunches on the mall helped somewhat, but no bird can take the place of yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom