Chickens In Ya Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few of the new kids.

:love too cute!

A scary place indeed.  :sick

:sick

:frow

Had a really busy day - DH had a crash course in driving Model Ts - I chickened out because I don't want to commit driving in a crowd unless I know I have full control of the vehicle!

Huge Harvest Festival this weekend so we'll help shuttle Ts to the car show part, then back in the evening.  Should be fun!

Spent most of the day in the Garden prepping for winter & next season.  While I wan't paying attention, one of the little EEs committed suicide by Border Collie.  Now I only have 1 left, and if it is smart enough to stay in the run, it should do fine in the flock. 

I have a super busy weekend and may not be on much, so have a great weekend everyone!

Sounds like fun. Sorry about the chick! :hugs

How did we all get sick at the same time? We're regulating via internet now? :gig. I'm not really sick...yet... 3-day migraine finally ended this afternoon, at least I hope its gone. Felt a little nauseous too, but not bad now. Hair of the dog, hair of the dog, :D

:love too cute!
:sick
Sounds like fun. Sorry about the chick! :hugs

How did we all get sick at the same time? We're regulating via internet now? :gig. I'm not really sick...yet... 3-day migraine finally ended this afternoon, at least I hope its gone. Felt a little nauseous too, but not bad now. Hair of the dog, hair of the dog, :D

Wow... now it sounds like I'm contagious via the web now... :/

@sideWing anything new with those last eggs?

@RubyNala97 did your little ones make it out yet?

Nothing yet! My humidity is down to 65%, so I don't want to open the incubator at all. It's taking forever! My little chick needs his friends! He's eating and drinking really good, I'm so happy about that. He fell asleep in his food dish and stood up, covered in starter! :gig

Nothing yet! My humidity is down to 65%, so I don't want to open the incubator at all. It's taking forever! My little chick needs his friends! He's eating and drinking really good, I'm so happy about that. He fell asleep in his food dish and stood up, covered in starter! :gig

Yay for the Happy Feet chick!! :yiipchick

I gotta nominate Mumble for a name now, lol... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom