Chickens playing tug of war with a snake!

Pip4Chirp

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 5, 2014
Colorado
I couldn't believe it when I looked up from washing dishes and saw this out the window. Luckily the camera was close at hand. These chickens can be fierce! Poor little snake came apart in the middle and was eaten with relish. Anybody else have some fun photos?

Wow, I have heard that chickens are not bad hunters. Lucky you had the camera nearby. I saw my chickens go after a little frog or toad, but I didn't get a picture. I have also heard stories of chickens who were as good at catching mice as a cat.

Oh my! How funny. Once my chicken that was a little off in the head had a stare off with a cricket. It was so funny to see my crouched chicken just looking at this cricket in confusion,
lol.png
but sadly my camera wasn't charged.

Oh my! How funny. Once my chicken that was a little off in the head had a stare off with a cricket. It was so funny to see my crouched chicken just looking at this cricket in confusion,
lol.png
but sadly my camera wasn't charged.

Did your chicken eat the cricket after the stare down or did it escape?

This caused a flashback to P.E. the hen in the background looks like a Jim teacher yelling " and go!!! you got it, keep going!!" And on the inside I'm screaming you come pull This rope until your hand is raw! Just wanted to share

Back
Top Bottom