Chickens were attached

Thanks for the support it's nice and I came home from work to find the duck sitting at the door lol so I'm glad he made it so only one chicken unaccounted for.

The wounded one doesn't seem to be doing real well I'm not sure if it's eating and drinking I have water and food for it. But it's just always in the corner when I check on it. Wish I could give it something.for pain

I have them locked in the coop so they are safe lately I've had them locked in fenced area so I thought it would be nice to let them free range for the day wish I wouldn't have now..

We had one fox a week or two ago get one chicken but I shot it I thought they were fine after that. Have had chickens for 4-5 years always free range without a issue till just now
I will be keeping them in a safe fenced in area now I guess

Could be another fox. Have ran off at least three different ones during the day over the last month or so here (thankfully with only one hen injured and recovered). It’s kit rearing season, so they’re out and about more in the day right now.

Just wanted to do a update chicken is up moving around pretty good still healing I'm surprised it was in pretty rough shape

Back
Top Bottom