Chickens, What's Not To Love!

So you get it lol I've always had a colony of finch because they're fun to watch but they prefer not to be handled. Our rescue African Gray played sweet for the first few weeks that we fostered her. I swear as soon as we decided to fill out the paperwork to adopt her ourselves, she turned crazy! She doesn't help my fear 😱

parrots generally bond with the opposite sex human. And it’s no joke when they decide you don’t belong next to their person.

parrots generally bond with the opposite sex human. And it’s no joke when they decide you don’t belong next to their person.
Yes, they definitely do USUALLY ... Except she's a jerk to my husband also lol. We went as far as talking to a parrot behaviorist who pretty much laughed and told us we have an extremely stubborn one. My male sun conure was a momma's boy

UPDATED TO ADD PICS
Hi Everyone! Thank you for accepting me as a member of BYC! I never thought I would enjoy chickens so much. Honestly, the chickens were my husband's idea originally, I wanted the ducks 🤦We got a few ducks and chickens back in September 2019 just before moving to Eastern Tennessee. That was a crazy move! I'll be 46 the end of this month. My husband and I have 4 "children" between us -3 are over 21 years- and 3 grandbabies 💕 Moving away from family was tough but they all have lives of their own and encouraged us to live where we love. I was with an animal rescue in Michigan for over 20 years so we are a multi-pet family and I already miss fostering. I also ran/run a custom cake and cookie business. Leaving the hectic lifestyle was nice for a few months, but having the chickens helps keep me busy now and I adore them. We got our fist silkie recently and I am so in love with him. Can't wait to add more to our little flock! Looking forward to learning more in this group 😁
Mom of: 🐔🦆🐀🐖🐍🐉 🐹🐈🐕🐦
Welcome, Pigglebottoms, to the forums!! They are gorgeous. please continue taking care of them. And don't hesitate to ask our forums if you have questions again... Welcome!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom