Chickenstock fiesta yardsale August 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok my momma serama was out with her chicks for the first time since she hatched them, sooo freakin adorible.

She started to dust bath and the babys joined her litterly dust bathing soooooo cute
love.gif

But she has 2 chicks that have black legs and toes and feathered feet and legs, so those will be for sale, unless i keep tham and if they have eggs i will just pickle them, hehe

Trying to figure out if we should make the trip from Western Mass. Is there any interest in mille fleur d'uccles? I have a hen with her rooster, both beautiful birds. I also have a hen, rooster and their six week old baby (who appears to be a hen). I'm trying to simplify a bit and am worried that if I go and there is no interest in the birds, that I would bring them back home, as well as others.

wink.png

Quote:
How much for the millis?

Not sure yet. Pretty much checking to see if there would be a market for them. They are beautiful birds, very well spotted with feet feathers and muffs. Both the hens will go broody and both roos are proven.

OK, I think I am going to try to stop by for like half an hour or so. Recovery from surgery is going much better than I expected!
smile.png

I have some birds that a couple people have failed to follow through on so these are up for grabs:

Standard size hens - $15 ea
1 Cuckoo Maran
1 Cream Brabanter
1 Gold Laced Cochin (reserved)

Bantam hens - $10 ea
1 Quail Belgian antwerp (d'anvers)
1 Buff Frizzle silkie x cochin

Chicks (couple weeks old) - $4 ea
1 White crested Black Polish (standard size)
2 Gold laced Polish (standard size) (reserved)
1 Black silkie

Please PM if interested.

Also, I am looking for a wheaten Ameraucana pullet/hen (pure not EE) and a Rhode Island Red pullet/hen (nice and dark like show quality birds not light like hatchery production birds).

Last edited:
Ok I have 2 Gueni Hens for sale. Spelling) hehe SOLD**
I would keep them but they already killed 2 of my chicks that i put out and let roam, and i am sooo ticked.
he.gif

And i want to keep them caged or cooped in becouse they do have a purpose on eating bugs.

Last edited:
I'm going to bring:

6 baby call ducks, 2 weeks old, colors are 'probably' grey & bibbed
6 Black pheasants, born today!
2 Serama chicks, 2 weeks
these are not sexed.

1 Salmon Faverolle roo, about 7 months, crowing, not aggressive
1 white WyX hen, about 8 months

More to come!

Anyone interested in a couple of mountain bikes?...... Whiteish buff colored Leghorn Cockrel?.... Brooder bins? ................ dog/cat crates?.............hmmmm what else do I have...

Quote:
Sheree, i sold all the crates I had on CL and got really decent money for them! i still have people calling even though I deleted the ad. They must have kept my phone number and are calling now. I just sold a really nice whelping pen/playyard on there too!

ETA, but on the other hand, I have had no bites on my incubator I listed, so I will still have it for the stock. Hovaboator Genesis 1588, pre-set, used for 2 hatches in brand new condition in the box. Also have some Guinea pig cages, a velvet lion chocolate brown w/blue eyes, VM doe 4 1/2 months and going to be small. Possibly some diamond doves too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom