Chickentrain's Dog Q&A

1639400165150.png

FInn might be....interesting but I forgot how whack obedience bred goldens are

View attachment 2927737
FInn might be....interesting but I forgot how whack obedience bred goldens are
Flynn is gorgeous 😍 He looks to be part "fieldy". Does look a little lean (but, also young). I have an active boy that thins down with spring exercise. I just bump up his rations or toss in a raw egg, here and there for him. My old fieldy was long and lean

Last edited:
Flynn is gorgeous 😍 He looks to be part "fieldy". Does look a little lean. I have an active boy that thins down with spring exercise. I just bump up his rations or toss in a raw egg, here and there for him. My old fieldy was long and lean
Nah, he's just poorly bred lol
I'd rather have him thin and muscular (he's got muscles but you can't see them because coat) than overweight, like all of our past dogs. He gets a lot of training treats (that are actually a kibble topper, so basically extra food) and I also add fresh fruits, veggies, and egg to a meal every couple of days.

Nah, he's just poorly bred lol
I'd rather have him thin and muscular (he's got muscles but you can't see them because coat) than overweight, like all of our past dogs. He gets a lot of training treats (that are actually a kibble topper, so basically extra food) and I also add fresh fruits, veggies, and egg to a meal every couple of days.
Well, he's a lucky boy. ♡ Very handsome

Back
Top Bottom