Chicks for Christmas ! Submit your holiday chick pictures contest on!

Quote:
Yea!!!
love.gif
Baby Christmas goats!!!
love.gif
I have 2 female Nigerian Dwarfs about 8 months old.. I haven't had any babies yet these are my 1st babies but can't wait till the are a lil older. I am taking them back to the breeder to be breed so I don't have to keep a buck.
I was really wanting a lamancha but couldn't find one here so the search continues
big_smile.png

Dawn, were you surprised when Vince brought home that Silkie chick? I was surprised when it hatched.

Alieda

Christmas is coming and I do hope more eggs will be there before Christmas. My family will get together at that time and I am going to tell them the good news.

Quote:
Yea!!!
love.gif
Baby Christmas goats!!!
love.gif
I have 2 female Nigerian Dwarfs about 8 months old.. I haven't had any babies yet these are my 1st babies but can't wait till the are a lil older. I am taking them back to the breeder to be breed so I don't have to keep a buck.
I was really wanting a lamancha but couldn't find one here so the search continues
big_smile.png

Dawn, were you surprised when Vince brought home that Silkie chick? I was surprised when it hatched.

Alieda

LOL!!! Now that was a cutie pie for sure!!!
love.gif
I thought for sure that was an orp!!!
lau.gif
Definitely needs a fitting name..

Quote:
What kind did you get?

aloha eggs from a BYCer. they've not even been in there 2 days and i'm impatiently wanting to candle them!!

Good luck, I was thinking about taking her up on some eggs too, but can't right now in any amount..Can't wait to see pics!

i cant wait to see chicks! i must have looked in the incubator 10 times today and i know i still have 18+ days to go. the waiting is very hard for me, lol. i've already decided to get a new camera so i can post better quality pics when the time comes
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom