Chicks for Christmas ! Submit your holiday chick pictures contest on!

Melissa Rose you are tooooo funny! I had Pigmy goats, I really liked them...but unless you have grass for them get ready to buy feed and hay....I had to keep mine penned or they would have been Coyote, dog, what ever else roams here... food!...~Charm1704

Quote:
Yea!!!
love.gif
Baby Christmas goats!!!
love.gif
I have 2 female Nigerian Dwarfs about 8 months old.. I haven't had any babies yet these are my 1st babies but can't wait till the are a lil older. I am taking them back to the breeder to be breed so I don't have to keep a buck.
I was really wanting a lamancha but couldn't find one here so the search continues
big_smile.png

Quote:
They sure can strip the forage down can't they!!! With the geese attacking my poor dear sweety I really don't think I would inflict him with goats
gig.gif
gig.gif
I can just see him getting head butted everytime he goes outside
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

"Hello Divorce Attorney my wife is crazy"
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Hey
bow.gif
Deb
hugs.gif
love.gif
I just candled the eggs you sent
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
24 look like they will make it to lock down tomorrow
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
love.gif
yippiechickie.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

It's amazing
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
I went from 2 out of 36 hatching to 24 out of 36 hatching since my hubby by passed the postman by picking them up
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif
love.gif
bow.gif
Glenda I am so EGGCITED about your beauties I bet even more than that will hatch from your awesome batch since they were so graciously hand delivered by your awesome self
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Goats, Oh my, are we now talking GOATS? I really, really want some! Believe it or not DH wants them too.
ya.gif
I have to build a fence first
hu.gif
I really like the pygmys.

I'm in. I set 3 EE, 9 RIR and 11 Muts in the incubator Tuesday. First time ever trying to hatch my own. Gonna have a bunch of kids around for Christmas. Should be fun!

Quote:
Hey Melissa, You must be an awesome incubator to get that many shipped eggs so far. Let us know how they do! Goats don't generally butt people, they just bash heads with each other, kind of like a hand shake, how are you and I want to boss you around:-D The only time I ever got butted was when I got in the way of two bucks trying to figure out who was boss. I had 100 goats a while back but had to cut back due to feed costs. Now I have 13, 11 does and a big buck and a young spotted buck. Love them!:)

Back
Top Bottom