Chicks for Christmas ! Submit your holiday chick pictures contest on!

Quote:
Mainly Boer kids, mommas are Boer x dairy, dad is pure Boer. I'm wanting to get some Nubians or at least a Nubian buck to give me better milking babies because I can't drink cows milk.

Congrats on the new 'bator!
big_smile.png
Hope you have lots of fuzzy butts this Christmas.
fl.gif

Well I set as many eggies as I could for Christmas, 'bator is full to the brim!
ep.gif
I have a bunch in there I confiscated from the broodies who kept stealing eggs. I need to pull them out and put them in their own pens but there is no room in the Inn, I desperately need to build more broody coops.
th.gif

Quote:
YOU ARE GONNA LOVE YOUR BLUES FROM AMY!! Congrats!!

I can't wait I have silver laced that I hatched and they threw in a few BLR, and of coarse I hatched a roo. Since he was from foley's line I kept him for my GF that has BLR..Well he has been here so long
barnie.gif
I have now fallen for him and he needs a few friends
lol.png

Quote:
YOU ARE GONNA LOVE YOUR BLUES FROM AMY!! Congrats!!

I can't wait I have silver laced that I hatched and they threw in a few BLR, and of coarse I hatched a roo. Since he was from foley's line I kept him for my GF that has BLR..Well he has been here so long
barnie.gif
I have now fallen for him and he needs a few friends
lol.png

I have three blr from Dany39 - Brent that are just absolutely gorgeous
love.gif
one of them is a black laced red I named Cinymon and she is a real swinging chick
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
. Fireguy has a post under the coops thread were he put a swing in their run so I just had to have one too
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
Annnnd Hot2Pot sent two SLWs that are due to hatch on Thursday
fl.gif
frow.gif
hugs.gif
love.gif

cin1.jpg

Last edited:
I posted on the other thread Chickens for Christmas but it's looking like this will be the "official" Christmas hatching thread
wee.gif

I am in! I put 30 silkie eggs in from bbrobins in yesterday.. I have never had chickens, but hatched out ducks..I can't wait! why does it take so long
smile.png
I look in that bator a million times a day like I am going to see something different.. obsessing for the 21 days!

Good Luck everyone

Back
Top Bottom