Children trespassing

first, you install an invisible fence
next volunteer to clean or sew the uniforms. get your hands on them by whatever means necessary.
hide an invisible fence collar in each uniform.
sit on your porch and enjoy the show.
tongue.png

Call the police and tell them there is a child in your yard with no adult to protect them and you are worried that the child is lost and that someone might kidnap them.
Get the police qnd parents involved about where there children are.

linda b

Absolutely! Invest in solid fencing! Because for children like I was, that's the safest way to go.

(1970's) 5 1/2 yrs. on my Pappaw's farm, then having to move into the city when I was 11 1/2 yrs. old......I was used to running wild on 98.7 acres (aged 5-11), and I wasn't deterred by chain-linked fencing on any yard where we moved to. Some yards had good vegie/fruit gardens, others had good blueberry bushes, others had beautiful flowers.......and, some had dogs/puppies/cats/kittens, too! Behind the houses on the dead ends were woods, fields of blackberry bushes. and swamps with frogs and fish.
If it was calm and quiet, you really could hear roosters and hens, and turkeys!!! At first, I thought I was hearing things, so I went thru the woods and fields, seeking to find those I was hearing.......I found a farm
ep.gif
celebrate.gif
! I would go to .......the edge......of that farm and watch all those animals....I knew better than to go nearer....I grew up on a farm......you might get shot at for trespassing.
old.gif
The only way I was deterred from going into those woods/fields ever again was while a few of my friends, my 3 sisters and I were in the fields eating blackberries one summer day, I happened to look up and I screamed and pointed a finger out to the front of me.......there was a ol'mean looking farmer, in over-alls and a shotgun in his hands, we all screamed and ran back home....! Never did we go to those blackberry bushes, me to the farm ever again!
True Story !!

I stopped going into/thru other's yards only because I "grew up" a little bit.

Last edited:
Quote:
After reading everyone's ideas, including my own, the sprinklers sound like the best idea and honestly the funniest. Video it and you could also win money!!!! You can water your lawn and teach those little kids a lesson too, plus their parents are NOT going to like having their wet kids hanging around them all itchy and whiny after they get soaked. . .I really like this idea!!!!
thumbsup.gif
celebrate.gif
clap.gif

Quote:
I bet if you google it, you will find something that would fit your needs. It probably wouldn't have to big a big long system, just strategically placed where they come in at. . .I know there are "eyes" that are motion sensitive, surely there is a way to connect it to a watering system. Or, a timer where it kicks on every 15 min. for 2 hour span, just during the ball game times. If you have a video, set it up, because this will be about the funniest thing you will ever see, and I still think America's Funniest Video's will have slot for you!! Good luck, and please keep us posted.

If you've got this public ballpark right across the street from your unfenced property, you've got more to worry about than trespassing children. What's to stop any dog from slipping its leash and coming over to use your chickens as chew toys? Pet dogs can create a lot of carnage in minutes just trying to be playful & friendly with chickens. For the safety of your flock, as well as the safety of trespassing children, fence part of the yard around your coops for your chickens to range in. You could still let them out of that yard at times when there aren't games at the park, or when you can monitor them.

fencefencefencefencefencefencefencefencefencefencefencefence
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif

fencefencefencefencefencefencefencefencefencefencefencefence

While the sprinkler idea sounds good in theory I think your going to end up with kids coming over from the ball field when it's hot in order TO get wet! It's going to be a fun game for them to try to be faster then the sprinkler and it's not likely the kids are going to care if they get wet.

Back
Top Bottom