Chocolate Duckwing Serama Cockeral, Very Rare Color!

juliette2009

Songster
10 Years
Apr 27, 2009
Wadmalaw Island, SC
For Sale is a Chocolate Duckwing Serama Cockeral, hatched June 2010. He is a true chocolate, not a dun color. To reproduce the color chocolate, you must have the chocolate gene, it cannot be "made" by combining two different colors. He is sweet and very easy to handle, a class B/C...a great way to introduce the chocolate gene into your flock and get started on a Chocolate Project! Shipping is $50 for a USPS approved box, and my flock is NPIP certified. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks!

DSC_0087A.jpg

DSC_0110A.jpg

DSC_0084A.jpg

DSC_0110A.jpg

DSC_0147A.jpg

Last edited:
Also Juliette.. is he very loud? We breed for squeaky crows here, but I just ADORE this little guy!
Do you have his exact weight, or do you think he will finish a B class?
I have a ton more questions, Ill just have to write you later!
Thanks!
~Jessi

Jessi-

The father is a black/white frizzle serama, the mother is my Black Pearl, who was a cross between a chocolate roo and a Blue Laced Hen, so she carries the blue as well as the chocolate gene. Hershey Boy, as I call him, got the chocolate genes, and another roo got the blue genes. I'm keeping Hershey Boy's brother, who is a lighter chocolate, but is frizzled...Hershey Boy was slated to remain here as a breeder, but I am so cramped for space, I had to choose.

Any other questions, just holler!

Juliette

Back
Top Bottom