Christmas cards for Noah!

I seen this on Facebook today. It broke my heart. I went to a couple of different links, including his carepage. His mother had to actually ask people repeatedly NOT to show up at their house. COME ON PEOPLE!!
rant.gif
Strangers are showing up at their door!!
somad.gif
This child is dying, give them some privacy!!
smack.gif

My kids are coloring some pics tonight, cards are going out tomorrow.

Quote:
I wonder why they are showing up? Its probably to bring him presents or well wishes. After all, the family is making his ordeal very public, their address is listed on the internet and they want christmas cards from strangers. She shouldn't be that surprised to find people showing up in person.
idunno.gif

Poor lil guy.
hit.gif
It really breaks my heart that little ones have to go through all that...
sad.png

It sounds like they asked their community to send cards, and the media picked it up, someone else posted it on facebook, etc and it just spread. The family didn't post their home address for the whole world and they only wanted cards sent, not strangers to show up at their house. I just think it is extremely bold and insensitive of those people.

I did this last year for a little girl named Hannah, she passed aways a few months ago, very sad. I forget how many cards she got. Very touching.

This was posted to Noah's care page tonight:
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hello Everyone!

We received 80,000 pieces of mail on Monday alone! We even received mail today on Veteran's Day! Yes, the Post Office is closed today, yet, we still got mail!

My gargage is so full that we asking for everyone to please send all communications to Noah's father's house.

Everything should go to the following:

Scott Biorkman
3480 Petoskey Way
Milford, Michigan 48380

Please post on all Facebook accounts the address change. I literally don't have any more room.

Thank you for your support. Our family really appreciates it!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Just thought I would pass it along, in case anyone else wanted to send cards.

Back
Top Bottom