Christmas Ducks

DuckyDonna

Crossing the Road
5 Years
Aug 26, 2018
Dallas, Georgia
I had the nicest surprise today. I went to @Runner duck mom's house to pick up some used pine shavings to put on my blueberry bushes and this was in a gift bag tucked in between the bags of pine shavings. I think it's so adorable. I just love it and wanted to share it with everyone. Merry Christmas to all and thank you Sara & Scott!
IMG_1229.JPG
IMG_1230.JPG
IMG_1231.JPG

I had the nicest surprise today. I went to @Runner duck mom's house to pick up some used pine shavings to put on my blueberry bushes and this was in a gift bag tucked in between the bags of pine shavings. I think it's so adorable. I just love it and wanted to share it with everyone. Merry Christmas to all and thank you Sara & Scott!View attachment 1983908 View attachment 1983909 View attachment 1983910
Aww :hugs

I'm so glad to have found this site and met everyone here! I've learned so much and am always amazed at the kindness and willingness of everyone to help. Especially when I know you all have your own critters and families to care for.
When our girl Olive was sick Donna was over to the house multiple days and sometimes multiple times in a single day with supplies we needed and didn't have to make her better. Just amazing really! :love
That being said, we only had one little sculpture to give...but we will be sending out pine shavings to anyone who wants them, lol :)

The best part is that Olive is happy, healthy and still with us despite the dire predictions of the vet about 6 months ago who said she wouldn't last the weekend. I am so happy to have met Sara and Steve. They have been the best of friends and now that we have grandducks on both sides we are now family!
20191108_222402.jpg

Yes :) Love those babies, just the best!

Back
Top Bottom