Christmas in October block Swap

I saw the bonnie colour choices and thought wow! Going to be seriously beautiful!
Shall go sign up to patch

I liked her colors a lot, but didn't have enough of them and they wouldn't have worked well w/ my house colors so I changed mine to blue / grey, bright blue, cream, yellow, and black

That is too funny!!

I'm so tired. ok its Kathleen's story time. My DH took a vacation day today so I was going to sleep in a little and he kept pestering me to get up (before 7:30) to make him some breakfast, well I ignored him but it did no good so anyway I just went and got some biscuits and I thought I am gonna make him wish he left me alone, well I needed to have an outside storage building cleaned up, yep that's done!! and then I needed to work on my sewing room, it had like a felt carpet in there well it is no longer there and I had an old desk (it was there when we moved in) it's gone and then I was given a table (homemade but built nicely) that is 8 feet by 3 feet well due to the placement of the hot water heater we could not get the table in with the legs on so he had to remove the legs then nail the legs back on and I had shelves that needed to be put up then I needed help to put everything back!!! Now just to finish organizing my new sewing room
wee.gif

moral of the story let wives sleep in a little bit

Anna, we are doing the mug rug as a surprise so we don't know who is doing the mug rug we will receive. If you like the design that's enough. It's not like the last one where we swapped. This time no one will be doing one for the person they get one from. It will be like a big circle.

I dug up all my Christmas fabric, sorted out anything not fitting the color scheme, and picked out a 12 in. finished block pattern. I will make a test block to see how I like it.

The mug rug is a whole other story. I have somethings I like but I want to be sure the recipient will like it.
You like the pattern then your person will like it so don't worry, and don't tell who your making it for it is a surprise, if you want a pic posted you have to send it to fenrosie so she can post the pics, remember it's a surprise.

I'm in too even though I'm new .., I'm reading trying to catch up even with farm and grand babies I know I'm doing the mug rug thing and maybe the quilt blocks!! But that means making Christmas blocks in May? Lol

Welcome to the family!!!:love I have you down!!!!  triplets we need pics we can't be told of grand kids without pics and what farm animals do you have?

Fenrosie love the link fabulous 

Thank you! Awesome and i have three grandchildren one on the way, not triplets?!yikes! ..lol will have to get pics. Well sort through them there are tons, of them. Farm animals are chicken x about 200. Horses x 2 ( was six sold 4) 4 miniature donkeys. 8 dogs. 4 cats. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom