CHRISTMAS PARTY ANNOUNCEMENT

Quote:
They would have to sue me 'cause my invatation would read something like this:
We're having a Christmas Party. We will be serving beef, pork, chicken and venison as the meat choices. A full range of veggies will be available as will different breads and desserts. Drinks will include: coffee, tea, coke, juices, milk and alcohol. This should just about cover everyone's taste and if it don't, then stay home!

Good One!!!
clap.gif

Very funny. I printed it and shared it with my office manager. Thankfully she laughed too.

If we wanted a time when we could NOT celebrate for NO reason whatsoever, it is January, February and March. Three whole months in which to not do anything fun at all.

I laughed, hard. But I do remember my last office Christmas party. The boss left it to the last minute, did not budget enough and wouldn't hear of a January holiday party; therefore the room was too crowded to move between tables, the time was horrible,the food was bad, and the company worse; everyone was P.O.ed about the situation and couldn't let it rest for the evening.

HR would be way to hard for me, I'd say something and that would be the end of it.

In actuality our work is having a kick off the new year party, on Jan 12th. I hope ;they have kick off the new year gift cards for everyone like they did for Christmas party.

Back
Top Bottom