Cinnamon Glazed Pecans

SundownWaterfowl

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 16, 2008
Southern Columbia County NY
Does this sound like a good recipe for Cinnamon Glazed Pecans?
1 lb. pecan halves
1 egg white
1 tbsp. water
1 c. sugar
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon

Beat egg whites stiff. Beat in water; add pecans and mix well. Mix dry ingredients well together. Sprinkle over nuts and stir well. Spread in one layer on foil-covered cookie sheet. Bake 30 minutes at 300 degrees. Cool before removing from foil. Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!

I want to make some like you get at the fair.

Do they all have egg whites in the recipe?​

It does sound pretty good...but just to make sure, you should make a big batch and mail it to me to try for you. That way you would be sure!
gig.gif

Quote:
lol.

Cinnamon Glazed Pecans are my favorite thing at the fair! I also like the glazed cashews.

Well, i just got done mixing them up, there in the oven now. Ill let you know how they come out.

Im thinking for christmas im going to make a bunch of glazed cashews and pecans and put them into cute bags with a red and green fabric ribbon. And also make some maple sugar candy and do that as well.

yum!

I just runied them!!!! I am so madddd!!!!!!!!!1

I tasted one and it was salty. So im like what the heck. I read the ingredients over and I only put 1 tablespoon of sugar, I was supposed to put 1 cup of sugar. Now I just wasted a whole pound of pecans. UGH!

Back
Top Bottom