Claws & Clans - a WarriorCats RP

Pics
• ` Dawnpaw shuffled a flower between her paws, which made her think of her older sister, Shimmerpaw. She wondered if it was natural for her to grow plants, and how she did it.

After they found out about the other cats getting powers, she felt utterly useless. It was obvious mom liked her siblings more, and for good reason, they actually helped the clan. What did she do? ’ •

Shimmerpaw wasn't sure about Fernpaw yet. Bushpaw seemed to have a little bit of interest in her. Fernpaw is always kind and trustworthy, and Bushpaw.... Well he seems like he has an interest in everyone. Especially Amberpaw. I have a feeling he might like her more. I don't even know anymore. Shimmer paw decided to tell Fernpaw. If he understood and kept her secret, then maybe he really was the one for her.

"I.. I can grow plants and make them move. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. We just didn't know what the powers were for yet."

Want to continue @-Eridanus- ?
"All plants? That's incredible! Like, if the medicine den doesn't have catmint, you could just... grow some? That's so incredible!" Fernpaw exclaimed. "It's OK that you didn't tell me. I get that. Um... Just out of curiosity... have you told Bushpaw?"

Okay. I can’t find where they are when i scroll back, who plays Fernpaw? I can ask them and figure out what to write then.
they are all back to camp. Stonepaw and Crow are in TC talking to Sunpaw, i think, and the others are figuring out how to tell cats from other clans.
Really busy, and struggling to pay rent 🥲, hby
meh meh meh, im having troubles too. rent sounds worse tho.

Back
Top Bottom