Clean Blonde Jokes!!!

I love all of them i cant top laughing!!
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif
woot.gif
ya.gif
yesss.gif
for all the funny posts!!!

Two blondes are driving to Disneyland. As they get close, they see a road sign that says, "Disneyland, left." So they turned around and went home.

They literally walk into a bar. A bar that you set things on. They walk into the bar because they are so stupid{no offense to myself
wink.png
}.

A blonde and a redhead went to the bar after work for a drink, and sat on stools watching the 6 O'clock news. A man was shown threatening to jump from the Brooklyn Bridge, and the blonde bet the redhead $50 that he wouldn't jump.
Sure enough, he jumped, so the blonde gave the redhead $50. The redhead said,

"I can't take this, you're my friend."

But the blonde insisted saying,
"No. A bet's a bet."

Then the redhead said
"Listen, I have to tell you that I saw this on the 5 O'clock news, so I can't take your money."

The blonde replied
"Well, so did I, but I didn't think he would jump again!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A dumb blonde was really tired of being made fun of, so she decided to dye her hair so she would look like a brunette.
When she had brown hair, she decided to take a drive in the country.
After she had been driving for a while, she saw a farmer and a flock of sheep and thought,

"Oh! Those sheep are so adorable!"
She got out and walked over to the farmer and said,
"If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one home?"
The farmer, being a bit of a gambler himself, said she could have a try.

The blonde looked at the flock and guessed, "157."
The farmer was amazed - she was right! So the blonde, (who looked like a brunette), picked one out and got back into her car.
Before she left, farmer walked up to her and said.

"If I can guess the real color of your hair, can I have my dog back?"

Last edited:
I am sooo glad I started this post.
celebrate.gif
Thank you everybody for posting. I know if I'm having a bad day all I have to do is log on and come here and that will make me laugh just seeing this jokes. Keep on a- postin'!!!!

ok wht about this one.......

A blonde goes to Walmart and says to the clerk "Hi, can i get this TV?" Clerk"No, your a blonde"
So the blonde goes home and dies her hair red.
She goes to Walmart (again) and asks the clerk "Can I get this TV?" Clerk "No, your a blonde"
The blonde goes home and dies her hair Black.
She goes to Walmart (again) and asks the clerk "Can I get this TV now!?" Clerk "NO! Your a blonde"
This blonde wont give up so she dies her hair brown.
She goes to Walmart (again) and asks the clerk "Can I get this TV thats all I want!! Clerk"No your a blonde!!!!
So the blonde goes home and dies her hair blonde.
She goes back to Walmart and asks the clerk "Can I get this TV!?? Clerk" No your a blonde."
The blonde getting frustrated asks " Why cant i get this TV!!????"
The Clerk answers " Because this Is not a TV!! Its a microwave!!!!"

The end!!
thumbsup.gif
hope you liked it!

Back
Top Bottom