Pics

Somewhere_In_The_Clouds

🎶 You know the story of every tear 🎶
Premium Feather Member
Nov 12, 2022
Australia
Thought it'd be fun to have a chat thread, I often feel weird posting in other people's chat threads 😅.
As the title may suggest I have no intentions to keep this to a particular topic, it'll match my brain :D. I'll likely chat about and post photos of any of my animals, from my chickens to my birds to my dogs.
Feel free to join in whenever, but of course always follow BYC rules and please keep it kind! That's really important to me ❤️

Would love to your animals!
Just a few of my critters :).
We have Hazel the goat, Quarter the Galah, Winnie the pup, and Belinda the kitty.
IMG_9802.jpg

20230913_104553~2.jpg

20230728_100648~3.jpg

20230816_172627.jpg

Thought it'd be fun to have a chat thread, I often feel weird posting in other people's chat threads 😅.
I hear that!
maybe I'm interrupting? do I really need to add my 2cents worth? Are all the cool kids gonna turn and stare at the dweeb that just made a nerd comment? :confused:

LoL, it doesn't help that I don't do any social media at all, this site is the closest I've ever gotten internet socializing. Haha, who am I kidding, I'm pretty bad at any socializing in any form :smack
(Hey is this a new emoji? )

I hear that!
maybe I'm interrupting? do I really need to add my 2cents worth? Are all the cool kids gonna turn and stare at the dweeb that just made a nerd comment? :confused:

LoL, it doesn't help that I don't do any social media at all, this site is the closest I've ever gotten internet socializing. Haha, who am I kidding, I'm pretty bad at any socializing in any form :smack
(Hey is this a new emoji? )
Then you do post and very few people react to it and nobody replies to it :oops: :th

Back
Top Bottom