Cluckawalla Valley has moved! TAKE THE QUIZ, PG 23!

Oops SweetCheeks, I need to change my signature line. Just moved from a half acre to five acres.

Mahonri, the guy who dug the pond installed sprinklers on the top 3.5 acres. They are pop-up so you can't see them. He just finished last week that is why it isn't green yet. As far as the wonderful hubby, well, actually we hired all the big jobs out. He's a musician and I'm a nurse and we are a little lacking in skills. Don't get me wrong, we have worked our tails off but the major digging and constructing has been handed off to the pros. We don't want a wind break around the property. We are upwind from a valley that sends a fairly constant cool breeze our way all summer. It was one of the deciding factors in buying this place.

Thanks for all the positive feedback!

Mary

Quote:
beautiful!!!
love.gif
:love

Chickens, ducks, geese, goats, donkeys................................what no cows?
lol.png

It looks fantastic! Irrigated pasture, I'm so jealous! We don't have ditch water, so no pastures here. You have done a beautiful job renovating this property.

LOVE the new pics!
So happy to see it coming along.
It is looking FABULOUS!
I bet you even win over the cranky old lady!

Did you have to redo the house when you bought it, or was it already in good condition?

BTW - Absolutley BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love the property and am as jealous as can be...
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom