• Put all the facts 1-21 on separate page

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Put all the facts 1-21 on this page

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I found a new cluckmazing fact:

CLUCKMAZING FACT 75:

Like some other birds, chickens (though not all breeds) possess the ability to detect and orient to magnetic fields (Freire et al. 2008).

if not new, sorry I polluted this thread. And its an invitation to all vistors to proceed the good works of TheChiggens, if he doesn't mind.

Next : Who will find fact nr 76?

Cluckamazing fact Day 76
Chicks Communicate with Each Other from Inside Eggs. From an egg to another, birds' chicks seem to communicate with each other, even before hatch, through "vibration", a previously unknown method.

I only just saw that this thread is active again.

Well done, @TheChiggens! Thank you so much for all the work you have done to make so many days of excitement and learning for me and others!!!:clap

And thanks to everyone else for keeping the facts coming! Maybe I'll even toss in a few!

I'm not sure if anybody saw it, but in the Cluckmazing chat thread I asked TheChiggens if anyone would be interested in making an article that contains all the Cluckmazing Facts and links to the first threads and would be updated every time a new fact comes out. I can do it but would prefer if somebody else would do it.

I only just saw that this thread is active again.

Well done, @TheChiggens! Thank you so much for all the work you have done to make so many days of excitement and learning for me and others!!!:clap

And thanks to everyone else for keeping the facts coming! Maybe I'll even toss in a few!

I'm not sure if anybody saw it, but in the Cluckmazing chat thread I asked TheChiggens if anyone would be interested in making an article that contains all the Cluckmazing Facts and links to the first threads and would be updated every time a new fact comes out. I can do it but would prefer if somebody else would do it.
Please do make a start.
If its too much work to get the job done, I probably can contribute in a week or two. Let me know in a personal message.

Maybe our beloved @TheChiggens and other enthousiast want to contribute too in getting this job done?

Please do make a start.
If its too much work to get the job done, I probably can contribute in a week or two. Let me know in a personal message.

Maybe our beloved @TheChiggens and other enthousiast want to contribute too in getting this job done?
Sorry, I don't quite understand. Are you talking about an article or the Cluckmazing Facts?

Back
Top Bottom