TheChiggens

The Cluckmazing Guy
Jul 7, 2019
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
Reached day 21!
What are your favorite of the facts?

Feel free to send facts to my inbox. And I will post them on the coming days.

Also any ideas/comments?

If you have not read any Cluckmazing facts look out for them daily! Or search up Cluckmazing Fact.

As they always say: You learn something new everyday!

Last edited:
I think I've seen 3? I almost only ever look at the new threads that pop up on the home page. Unless I'm looking for specific information or it's a thread I'm watching.

A suggestion would be, maybe create one thread that you update daily instead of a new one every time, that way people could follow it and get notifications when it updates.

My favourite ones are the weird ones like how much poo they make, it’s gross but oddly entertaining to think that my chickens make several people in poo. Maybe you could include some about breed origins?

A suggestion would be, maybe create one thread that you update daily instead of a new one every time, that way people could follow it and get notifications when it updates.

Agreed ^^

I think I've seen 3? I almost only ever look at the new threads that pop up on the home page. Unless I'm looking for specific information or it's a thread I'm watching.

That's a good idea! So make a thread. And then update it daily. So just delete what I had before or just write under it?
It will be easier if people can follow it better :).

This^^^

Agreeing with everyone about merging all the threads into one. I just barely found this series because the Poo one happened to be on the front page. I had not seen the 20 prior to it. It would be best to have them in ONE thread and update it with new facts. It would probably get featured then.

Thank you, @TheChiggens for doing this series!

Back
Top Bottom