Coccidiosis or no? Poo pics included

I know! Hahah she thinks she is a house turkey now! Thank you! I appreciate that!! By the way, do you think the 2 doses of safeguard separated by 10 days is ok? This is what we were instructed to do for the turkey and we were planning on doing the same thing for the chickens, but I have been reading about the daily 5-day treatment as well...seems like the latter is for all but round worms and I guess cecal worms are not round worms so now I am confused haha.
The info I have for treating Cecal worms with Fenbendazole is give once, then repeat in 10 days. If I remember correctly, Cecal worms are a genius of roundworm, so this *should* be an effective treatment.
The 5 day course will treat other species including of course those in the roundworm "family" too.

It can be confusing, so often times, I just suggest giving the 5 day course (no repeat), this way you have better "coverage" so to speak.

The info I have for treating Cecal worms with Fenbendazole is give once, then repeat in 10 days. If I remember correctly, Cecal worms are a genius of roundworm, so this *should* be an effective treatment.
The 5 day course will treat other species including of course those in the roundworm "family" too.

It can be confusing, so often times, I just suggest giving the 5 day course (no repeat), this way you have better "coverage" so to speak.
Ok that makes sense! Thank you so much for your time- that is exactly what I needed to know!

Back
Top Bottom