Coccidiosis treatment and fluid resuscitation help!

I’m going to have to buy that asap. It helps with coccidiosis that’s a life saver! Thanks. I’ve had birds for 6 yrs and bantams about 3 yrs. I always struggle with coccidiosis
Like I said, why it is not marketed more aggressively to us is a mystery.

Oh, it's pricey, but look into Elector PSP for mites and fleas. I bought a 20 ml bottle on ebay because I didn't want to spend $140+ on a product that didn't work. 🤯 I was absolutely thrilled. I get double the benefits because it kills fleas too. My dogs have never been happier.

Like I said, why it is not marketed more aggressively to us is a mystery.

Oh, it's pricey, but look into Elector PSP for mites and fleas. I bought a 20 ml bottle on ebay because I didn't want to spend $140+ on a product that didn't work. 🤯 I was absolutely thrilled. I get double the benefits because it kills fleas too. My dogs have never been happier.
I’m kinda a spare no expense when it comes to my pets. I have elector psp 😀. I bought the stuff you suggested and the citric acid to activate it. I need that too right?

You just finished the 10 days of Corid? He has excessive water in his poops and he's not eating on his own.

Feel his abdomen for inflamed intestines. It will be a solid mass close to the cloaca. It may feel tubular. If nothing is there, then he probably just needs supplements and recovery time.

If there's a lump, something else could be afoot. Possibly a different parasite or an infection.

To spray your yard, yes. But not on your chickens. It's way too strong.
Thanks! I didn’t feel a lump. He’s still ruffled. I noticed he’s eating some on his own. I worked yesterday and planned to tube feed but he had a half full crop. So I just gave vitamins. And giving probiotics ( hydro hen) in water. Sister is doing great! She’s bouncing around and I’m debating putting her outside but I wonder if that Will effect his moral. She’s making a huge mess lol. Today is day 5 of Corid for my pair outside. And I will get that spray soon and repeat Corid in 2 weeks. But as for him, just going to try to replenish his vitamins and keep him comfortable. I could throw some baytril and tylan at him but I don’t think it’s a respiratory issue. Any thoughts or things I can throw at him? I’ve done Corid and Baycox

Thanks! I didn’t feel a lump. He’s still ruffled. I noticed he’s eating some on his own. I worked yesterday and planned to tube feed but he had a half full crop. So I just gave vitamins. And giving probiotics ( hydro hen) in water. Sister is doing great! She’s bouncing around and I’m debating putting her outside but I wonder if that Will effect his moral. She’s making a huge mess lol. Today is day 5 of Corid for my pair outside. And I will get that spray soon and repeat Corid in 2 weeks. But as for him, just going to try to replenish his vitamins and keep him comfortable. I could throw some baytril and tylan at him but I don’t think it’s a respiratory issue. Any thoughts or things I can throw at him? I’ve done Corid and Baycox
He's been down for a bit. He might need a bit to recover. A half full crop is a clear indication of improvement.

No more antibiotics unless you can pinpoint an issue. You might give him some Tumeric or an Aspirin. He might be sore or uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom