Cochin Thread!!!

Ok WV - buckle up - you asked for it!

19 weeks banty

12 weeks LF

12 weeks LF cockerel

12 weeks LF Cockerel on top

12 weeks LF Can't wait to see her final colors she is very unusual.

19 weeks LF Not laying yet. Breeder says 7-9 months for LF.

19 Week banty

19 week LF. He is not carrying his wings as high as I would like but I am hopeing that is just because it is very warm right now.

12 weeks LF

Ok WV - buckle up - you asked for it!

19 weeks banty

12 weeks LF

12 weeks LF cockerel

12 weeks LF Cockerel on top

12 weeks LF Can't wait to see her final colors she is very unusual.

19 weeks LF Not laying yet. Breeder says 7-9 months for LF.

19 Week banty

19 week LF. He is not carrying his wings as high as I would like but I am hopeing that is just because it is very warm right now.

12 weeks LF

Love the silver laced!!

Some of my costumers sent me photos of chicks they got from me and hatching eggs they hatched from me, so fun to see!

(this one is a silkie cochin mix)

@Homie Four nice looking chicks too. Love that last frizzle! I got to see some today that a friend hatched from my eggs. She has some real beauties. Wish I had taken some pics. :/
I like people who stay in touch and send me pics :)

Love the silver laced!!
Thanks. Her name is Itty Bitty, because she is. :)

Some of my costumers sent me photos of chicks they got from me and hatching eggs they hatched from me, so fun to see!

That's fun when they keep in touch. Is this one a damp frizzle? Mine kinda droops when her feathers are damp.

@Puddin Fluff love them all! I do like the silver laced, but couldn't pick a favorite. Very pretty, thank you!
Thanks. I needed to do some updates.

@Homie Four nice looking chicks too. Love that last frizzle! I got to see some today that a friend hatched from my eggs. She has some real beauties. Wish I had taken some pics.
hmm.png

I like people who stay in touch and send me pics
smile.png
The lady who got the last frizzle from me sure does love him! It's her kid's favorite. She's gonna be breeding him with silkies to get some sizzles.
It sure is fun when people stay in touch, I love to hear how the birds are doing!
Thanks. Her name is Itty Bitty, because she is. :)

That's fun when they keep in touch. Is this one a damp frizzle? Mine kinda droops when her feathers are damp.

Thanks. I needed to do some updates.
Yeah, he's damp, He sure is beautiful. For people I sell hatching eggs or chicks to, I tell them, if they end up with a rooster that they can't keep, I can take the rooster back if needed, but I can not refund or replace. So the lady with the frizzle roo said I can have him, which I'm super glad I got him because I had a problem with my neighbor's dogs getting almost all my mille fleur breeders, counting my frizzle mille fleur. I'll take some better photos of him since he's in a dry area now.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom