Cochin Thread!!!

I had a couple of silkie hens and they lived with my cochins. I hatched a few of the eggs, they made some pretty babies. But several turned out to be boys and I decided to sell them. Some were sizzles, some were smooth. The guy that came to buy them wanted to 2 hens too, so I let them all go. Then my cuckoo went broody and when I gave eggs to her, I included one silkie egg that I had left. It hatched a pretty black sizzle. But it turned out to be male too, so I sold it this past weekend.

I had a couple of silkie hens and they lived with my cochins. I hatched a few of the eggs, they made some pretty babies. But several turned out to be boys and I decided to sell them. Some were sizzles, some were smooth. The guy that came to buy them wanted to 2 hens too, so I let them all go. Then my cuckoo went broody and when I gave eggs to her, I included one silkie egg that I had left. It hatched a pretty black sizzle. But it turned out to be male too, so I sold it this past weekend.

Oh darn, that sucks on getting so many roosters. One of my past hatches I had all boys except for one little pullet. So frustrating

Tomorrow my dad's going to pick up the 2 cochins' then come get me up at school since they should get here right before school ends for the day

Totally loving this chocolate mottled boy. Cant wait to see how he matures

Back
Top Bottom