Cochin Thread!!!

That's an adorable mottled Cochin cockerel you have
love.gif

So sorry about the other one
sad.png
You think it's a roo? I know I was given a pair but they were hard to tell which one was which.

Thank You!

Last edited:
Ok, now I'm going to have to check again. I am pretty sure that one has feathered legs too. It may just not show up with the way the lighting is in the shot. I'll look again when I gather eggs today and try to get another picture sometime too.
I looked today and she has a couple feathers on her legs. Definately not as much as the other 2 cochins I have though. So she may be mixed with something or she may just have poor leg feathering. It's okay either way I just have a mixed flock of chickens for laying/pets. I won't be doing any purebred breeding or anything like that.

My new hopes started hatching out today. 4 Columbian chicks. I always enjoy hatching but today felt especially good.

I have some Silver Penciled eggs in another incubator that should hatch Wed-Thurs. I am setting every egg my hens lay. This is this weeks bunch filled the incubator until I candle Thursday.
These are Bantam Silver Penciled, Buff Colummbian, Partridge, and Columbian eggs
Craig

Last edited:
fl.gif
jumpy.gif
fl.gif
jumpy.gif
fl.gif
jumpy.gif

My new hopes started hatching out today. 4 Columbian chicks. I always enjoy hatching but today felt especially good.

I have some Silver Penciled eggs in another incubator that should hatch Wed-Thurs. I am setting every egg my hens lay. This is this weeks bunch filled the incubator until I candle Thursday.
These are Bantam Silver Penciled, Buff Colummbian, Partridge, and Columbian eggs
Craig

Back
Top Bottom