Cock a doodle do you have a new home in San Diego?

m00res

Songster
11 Years
Oct 25, 2008
San Diego
I have an ee rooster who just started crowing last week. So far he only crows in the morning for a short while and he does not have a very loud or obnoxious crow. I love it, but I'm sure the neighbors will tire of it quickly. We are smack in middle of the city.

He is such a sweet boy and I don't want him to be eaten or fought. Anyone in San Diego area need a rooster? I have a beautiful black crested duck that would love to go with him if possible, but not required. They are in love with each other. Thanks!

17621_gah-gah.jpg

17621_gahgahmrsquack.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone? Anyone? I deliver! :)

P.S. The pictures are not very flattering. Mrs. Quack is actually kind of iradescent with blue stripes on her wings. She is stunning in the sun. Gah Gah the rooster has green iradescent saddle feathers and a bright red pea comb. He is getting to be a really big boy!

Last edited:
Forbidden love . . .

That pic is precious. Please, someone out there find this handsome young couple a home where they can live and raise a family of ~ er, ummm . . . well, where they can be together as consenting adults.

Too cute! Come on, Californians, support this adorable pair!

OK, so no one wants Romeo and Juliet?

How about a dashing French Legionnaire and his prim but lovable Quaker school-marm?

Well, I am happy to report that the love birds have found a home! They went to live at City Farmer, an organic nursery in San Diego. If you are ever in the area, shop from them. They are good people. Thanks City Farmer for taking care of our babies!

Back
Top Bottom