Coffee Drinkers.........spill The Beans.

Folgers, any roast that I can buy cheap and in bulk at my auction house. It sells cheap there (Around $1.50 - $2.00 a pound bag lots of times, I have bought it at $1.00 a bag) and that's good because I like it strong. I fill the little basket thingy about half full when I make it. It'll wake you up and get ya going! I usually drink a pot every morning, but if there is any left it works good to patch holes in the coop roof.
ya.gif

When my wife makes it it taste like hot colored water.
sickbyc.gif

Arabica light or medium roast...otherwise, it's Starbucks Chai Tea (soy) Lattes!
smile.png

The BEST coffee I ever had was in Costa Rica. I always have to add tons of sugar & cream to make it edible for me (I HATE bitter coffee) but this stuff was soooo good...not at all bitter and didn't taste burnt like a lot of coffees do. I've since bought lots of different Costa Rica blends but they're not the same.
sad.png

I
love.gif
French Vanilla Latte and Cappuccino, Pumpkin Spice, and White Chocolate Cappuccino also. But my morning
caf.gif
is Folgers Classic Roast, because that's the only coffee Dad will drink. I'm a 16 hr a day coffee drinker, and will try a new flavor to see if I'd like it.

Quote:
Yeah, I won't drink Starbucks, either. Well, unless it's made into a Caramel Machiotto or a White Chocolate Mocha or... well, no. I won't let myself drink those anymore either. Those things made me gain weight. I was drinking two big ones a day. Turns out there were something like 800 calories in the White Chocolate Mocha or some ungodly amount like that. So, I was getting 1600 calories a day just in my coffee drinks. (I got a 50% discount at one particular Starbucks at that time. No, I didn't work there.) Anyway, quit drinking the Starbucks and the weight peeled off.
smile.png

Coffee is definitely one of my simple pleasures. I can't wait to wake up so I can have some. Sometimes I even get up early, just for my coffee. I have settled on the New England Coffee, little pricier than Folgers, not as expensive as Starbucks. I get the New England Breakfast Blend. Two cups is all I need, but boy is it wonderful to wake up to that each morning.

Back
Top Bottom