Coffee With Tink

Pics
Well,,,,, good news to report:)
Just a few hours ago, my neighbor knocks on my door, and says,,,, A Christmas Gift for you. I thanked him,,, and took box home. Box was kind of light,, so I was thinking,, some kind of tree decor:idunno
This is what was inside,,,,,,,,,,,,
IMG_20191215_215910448.jpg

So I quickly set up a dog cage, and placed her inside. Placed feed and water also. I also fashioned a roost stick. She is a Japanese Bantam. I had one, of that breed quite some time ago. She is soooooo sweet:love.
Will keep inside house for a few days, and then will start to introduce to my flock of chickens inside their winter housing. Have all of that process figured out.:thumbsup

Most here know that I do have a (clean) sense of humor,,,, so these are my plans.
I will be at Sam's Club tomorrow, and I will buy one of these.
serveimage

Slip it into same box he brought the Bantie over,,, and walk over to his house and say,,,,, WIFE WONT LET ME KEEP ANY MORE CHICKENS THAN WHAT WE ALREADY HAVE. ,,,:gig:lau

He will be taken only until he feels the weight of the box..

I just think,,,, ONE GOOD TURN DESERVES A RETURN GOOD TURN:thumbsup

Just a few hours ago, my neighbor knocks on my door, and says,,,, A Christmas Gift for you. I thanked him,,, and took box home. Box was kind of light,, so I was thinking,, some kind of tree decor:idunno
View attachment 1982300
So I quickly set up a dog cage, and placed her inside. Placed feed and water also. I also fashioned a roost stick. She is a Japanese Bantam. I had one, of that breed quite some time ago. She is soooooo sweet:love.
Will keep inside house for a few days, and then will start to introduce to my flock of chickens inside their winter housing. Have all of that process figured out.:thumbsup

Most here know that I do have a (clean) sense of humor,,,, so these are my plans.
serveimage

Slip it into same box he brought the Bantie over,,, and walk over to his house and say,,,,, WIFE WONT LET ME KEEP ANY MORE CHICKENS THAN WHAT WE ALREADY HAVE. ,,,:gig:lau

Perfect "thank you" gift Cavey :gig

What a pretty girl he gave you!

View attachment 1982300

What fun that would be for a neighbor ..... The Son is lactose intolerant so goat milk is is one he can drink without pills

View attachment 1982300

serveimage

I wouldn't have hung that pretty girl on a tree neither. I hope that when you give him that box back that he doesn't think that you cooked the girl!

Back
Top Bottom