Coffee With Tink

I'm building a new coop for my ladies:clap. It is somewhat 2x the size of my current. (still in construction stage) In springtime, I think of getting 2-3 LF layers. Considering an EE, and something else that I may not have had before. :idunno Sure would like to get one of the beauties from Transylvania,,,,, but they are not very common here. An Icelandic is also on the short list as well.
My aging hens do get to live out their Golden Years to the end. They will be here to provide me Chicken TV:thumbsup

Dreams of a new coop and birds are a good way of getting through the winter! I've always liked the Icelandics too, hope you can find some. And the Naked Necks have grown on me, they're on my 'list' now.

Ah, some day!

@Chickassan Good afternoon! Thank you for reading Tink's story and for commenting on our thread. You are most certainly welcomed here at 'Coffee With Tink'! You can actually talk as much as you'd like and to whomever you'd like... especially if you don't speak to them often here at BYC.

DSCN9889.JPG
Have a great day! Welcome to Coffee With Tink!

I like the changing colors:),, Cooler temps to do outdoor activities without sweating soooooo much. And probably #1,,,,, no more insects to drink my blood one mosquito at a time. I also like the way Autumn is long, and gradual change to the inevitable Winter. Spring seems to be tooooo short going from COLD to HOT in a very short period. (at least here in my area.

Those are very good reasons to enjoy Autumn! :) I certainly agree that it's nice not to have so many bugs wanting to bother you- so sitting outside can be much more fun!

My favorite thing about autumn is relief from the high desert temp's. I can stand to be outside more without staying in the house with the air-conditioner. The orange and tangelo tree's look like they will have a lot of fruit on them this year.

I am glad the weather gets nicer for you! I bet it's a very big relief not to be... haha... 'cooped' up in the house during the Summertime!
Mmm that's great! Vegetable/fruit gardening hasn't been good at all for me, this year, but I have confidence about next Spring. :fl

Fall has always been my favorite time of year. The changing leaf colors, the little nip of cold in the morning, cocoa with marshmallows, relaxing after working all summer. Things start to slow down a bit.

Lots of things to appreciate this time of the year (I'll probably think of at least 5 more after hitting 'send' on my post :p ).

View attachment 1922652

Wonderful reasons to love this time of year! I completely agree with them all! It's such a special season, as I often find myself much more relaxed than Summer and Winter. :jumpy Walking the dogs is much calmer- the world seems so graceful.

@The Angry Hen It's my next door neighbor's that have the fruit tree's. As much fruit that they give me from off of thier tree's I don't need any tree's of them. In fact, I actually give some of what they give to me away to friend's because I can't eat it fast enough by myself. Hubby doesn't like any type of citrus fruit.

Thank you, but im a ramble pants and I don't want to taint your beautiful thread with my yapping.:)
I just had to let you know how nice Tink's story was.
@Chickassan Good afternoon! Thank you for reading Tink's story and for commenting on our thread. You are most certainly welcomed here at 'Coffee With Tink'! You can actually talk as much as you'd like and to whomever you'd like... especially if you don't speak to them often here at BYC.

View attachment 1923549
Have a great day! Welcome to Coffee With Tink!

Hello, everybody! Hope all is well. Annie, Sammie and Charlie send their hugs! :frow

Wanted to bring Annie outside for a little bit today before it got too late, or for that matter, too cold. She very much dislikes airplanes... so I like to take her for a walk when the sky is clear.

DSCN9501.JPG

DSCN9487.JPG

(As you may see in the first photos, she looks at the sky if she hears something.)

DSCN9499.JPG
DSCN9497.JPG

DSCN9498.JPG

Yesterday, while looking at something outside with my Mother, we felt we were being watched... and so we were!

DSCN9461.JPG

DSCN9472.JPG

Have a nice evening, my friends!

Hello, everybody! Hope all is well. Annie, Sammie and Charlie send their hugs! :frow

Wanted to bring Annie outside for a little bit today before it got too late, or for that matter, too cold. She very much dislikes airplanes... so I like to take her for a walk when the sky is clear.

View attachment 1929318

View attachment 1929328

(As you may see in the first photos, she looks at the sky if she hears something.)

View attachment 1929322 View attachment 1929332

View attachment 1929321

Yesterday, while looking at something outside with my Mother, we felt we were being watched... and so we were!

View attachment 1929323
View attachment 1929335
Have a nice evening, my friends!

Good looking dogs you have!

Back
Top Bottom