Coffee With Tink

This is a picture I took Monday. Behind the tall mounds of scraped snow is the golf course DH & I work at.
Golf Course Jan 2020 a.JPG

Must not be much work to be done on the golf course now, unless you turn it into a winter wonderland sleigh rides.

The place is closed over the winter so other than keeping an eye on things (checking for pipe & water issues, checking to see that intruders like raccoons are staying out, being sure everything is locked down tight to deter 2-legged intruders, and such odd jobs) there isn't a lot of work. Things will pick up in March for the annual reopening in mid-April.

What am I looking at? A goose and a squirrel in the yard? Live goose or statuette?
Plastic goose,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so no golden eggs ether :idunno but the squirrel is definitely LIVE:) This one is a black one referred to as a Mountain Squirrel. There are also gray, and brown ones. I feed these lil devlz. There are about 20 or so that visit daily. I feed them BOSS daily. Yes, they do get dependent on the feed that I give them,,,,,, But I get dependent on the joy they bring me.:love
The bird feeder is out of squirrels reach, and it is filled year round.
:frow Hello! Do you guys have any tea you are willing to share? I don't drink coffee.
Here is my helper to serve us.

angel-animated-gif-5 (2).gif

And I put together some treats to share:frow
1579241174601.png

Plastic goose,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so no golden eggs ether :idunno but the squirrel is definitely LIVE:) This one is a black one referred to as a Mountain Squirrel. There are also gray, and brown ones. I feed these lil devlz. There are about 20 or so that visit daily. I feed them BOSS daily. Yes, they do get dependent on the feed that I give them,,,,,, But I get dependent on the joy they bring me.:love

View attachment 2004353
View attachment 2004354
I feel better! I only feed about 10 squirrels, both the greys and the reds. But they give me more joy than the cost of the nut 'n berry food I give them. I also scatter bird seed and BOSS for all my bird friends. Love the woodland birds and critters!

View attachment 2004353
View attachment 2004354

Ooh, it's a proper tea party! I already had a cup of coffee but a cup of Formosa Oolong would be nice along with a pastry :) Thanks Cavey!

Back
Top Bottom