Coffee's ready...

It has dropped way down in temps here again. I am hoping to get enough energy to go riding to look for our neighbors missing dog.
Her 6 yr old is devastated that the dog did not come home with the other dog yesterday after their run.

1st post of 2010...HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!!!!
Farrier, I hope your neighbor finds their dog and he is ok..
Plan on spending the day at home with the fur and feathered family..

frow.gif
Happy new year to you 'all and a good morning. for 2010
coffee is ready I already had my second cup
come and sit a while and join me.
caf.gif

Scoop. Kismet opah tonapah. and to all of you
I am wishing us all a better Year then last.
oh talk about papers my counters are stacked
I need to get help any one??
gig.gif

DH is able to get around the house much better
but only about 3x a day but for that we both are greatful.
this pneumonia turned into a 3 months affair.
effecting his heart. Scoop I am having trouble taking pics
with my camera, soI send Pic via cell to Email.
karl sending good vibes for you to get the land
ohoh sun is coming out but it sure can fool you its fridge here.

Happy New Year, Friends! I just poured my second cup of coffee, and now I am back on the computer, totally addicted to BYC and the interesting conversations that happen here.

I have great hopes that Twenty-Ten will bring contentment and inner peace to all of you, partly accomplished by a healthy flock of old and new poultry!
I am so in the mood for hatching again.
roll.png

Happy New Year Everyone from Arizona. It is 40F (4C ) right now, should get around 69F today. It will be a great day for getting outside projects completed. I am just finishing the last cup of coffee. I will chat awhile and see what is going on with everyone.

firrier, hope you guys have good luck and find the dog. It doesn't matter how old you are, the love for the dog is the same. Bless you for helping.

Kismit, I would like to get the cook book.

I took lots of pic yesterday of XDH putting the blades on his wind tower and putting the tower up. He knows how to do so many things. Never a dull day around him.

Karl, I sure hope you get the land. Renting it out is a smart thing to do. Like you said your not growing any NEW land around there. I hope you get your Deer.
How are your Chickens making it now. Is all in the Coop back to normal?

My little chicks are growing up so fast. I don't have to put them to bed any more. The door way into the playhouse coop has a top door now. I keep it closed all the time. I have a Hobbit looking horse shoe shaped piece of wood that fits perfectly in the bottom doorway. They can come and go when they want. Food and water and a thermometer in side the playhouse. Deep pine shavings, on the floor (ground). They stay as snug as a bug in there. The pen is completely covered so they are safe to go in and out.

Here is a couple of coop shots.

Last edited:
IT is a GREAT DAY in the neighborhood. It is my first day on BYC. It is the first day of the New Year. My family is happy and enjoying the Christmas break. The new Chicks are all doing great !

What more could I ask for ?

Hi all and welcome math ace! Well, I went to bed sick yesterday, woke up sick today so my 2010 didn't get off to a great start. My head is pounding and it's making me nauseated. Ugh.
sickbyc.gif

DD has been a great help the last 2 days.
thumbsup.gif
Well, I've been learning to use my new camera. These are 2 I took before we got snow. Ignore the date, I didn't know how to get that off of there at first. The date is wrong anyway!

21251_picture_007.jpg

21251_picture_006.jpg

These are picts of the creek by our house.

Good luck on that ground Karl and of course we need picts if you get it!
Still working on finding that pict of Benny...
Maybe I'll be able to get back to coffee in the morning...I've had enough of this ginger ale...

Yesterday it was 55, today it is 30. Who moved Florida into the Great White and Cold North????

Nice pictures Scoop. Hope you feel better soon
smile.png

Last edited:
Hi Math Ace, Welcome from Arizona
welcome-byc.gif

Scoop, Great pic. Looks like the water runs pretty fast. Are you able to fish the Creek?

firrier, Did you guys find the dog?

I am enjoying 2nd cup, The sun is shinning The sky is blue, and I have a little time to chat.

I will help The XDH to take down his Wind Turbine, so that he can do some balance adjustments. .

Sorry flock owners I was too busy to get on
in time for coffee.this morning.
welcome-byc.gif
Math ace, glad you could start
the new year with us. you will find a friendly bunch here and all over byc.
Scoop I sure do hope your feeling better
and got ur flu shots . Love the water pic.
One of these days I may learn how to use my camera.
kismet I agree, they say coffee and cake go together
who ever THey are
gig.gif

but coffee and BYC is for me.
caf.gif
or a nice hot cup of tea.

Tonopah, be careful with that balancing.your friends
here dont want to hear of any mishaps.
Farrier. Did you find the dog?
I hope so this is not the best weather for a lost animal.
I have all mine tucked in for the night.
and all heat lamps lit.First time having silkies and am worried
if they can take this cold its 15 here as I type.But there are 9in the bunch so
I think they will keep each other warm and the heat Lamp is lit 250 watt red blub.

Back
Top Bottom